The main features of telecommunication cable and LS telecom cable factory
LS is one of the three largest cable manufacturers in the world. Annual turnover of the corporation is about USD 30 billion.
Only LS has a UTP copper cable and Singlemode fiber optic cable in Vietnam.
This is the largest telecommunications cable factory of LS.
Copper cable output is about 80 million USD /year, producing about 3,500 barrels /day
Fiber optic output is about 20 million USD /year, producing about 2,000 km /month
More than 95% of copper cables are exported to the US, Japan, the Middle East and Europe
LS cable products
– Complying with international standards ISO / IEC 11801, European EN 50173, American TIA / EIA 568
– Being granted by DELTA (Europe), UL (America), ETL granted independent inspection certificate according to the standards. Accredited with certification, online inspection on DELTA accreditation website, UL and ETL are the three most prestigious independent international accreditation organizations in the field of telecommunication cables.
– 25 years warranty from the manufacturer
LS offers a full range of cable solutions including copper cable, fiber optic cable, coaxial cable, signal cable and control cable. Be sure to meet all demands for cable systems. Avoid having to use multiple cable brands at the same time causing system outages.
In the Vietnamese market, LS has provided telecom cable solutions into many projects on commercial centers, complexes, schools, hospitals, factories …
– Please see the list of reference projects attached
– Or see more on Thai Son Bac website https://thaisonbac.com.vn/du-an/theo-nhom-san-pham/
– Since 2013, Thai Son Bac has provided Cat.5e, Cat.6 and RG6 cable solutions as well as fiber optic cable to projects of Aeon, NovaLand, Phu My Hung and is trusted to be a strategic partner providing telecom cable solutions for upcoming projects.
ADVANTAGES OF LS TELECOM CABLE
Goods of Vietnamese origin UL, DELTA inspection certificates
Fast delivery time Reasonable price
For more information or questions about LS cable products and solutions, please contact us:
Mr. Tri Nguyen: 0983 142 156 – [email protected]